We offer gratifying career opportunities to self-motivated and talented individuals with globally oriented backgrounds.
We are actively recruiting the best and brightest candidates to join our worldwide team. We are looking for ambitious, forward-thinking colleagues who are committed to our vision and want their careers to be a lifelong learning experiences.
CanSino offers a wide range of opportunities for experienced professionals. Learn about the many ways you can apply your skills to an exciting career at CanSino.
If you are interested in becoming part of a leading-edge company, driving your own career and working with outstanding people to deliver sustainable business growth with us, then you¡¯ve come to the right place.
Medical & Clinical Experts
- With master degree or above. At least 5 years¡¯experience in relevant field / position or
experience in Bio-pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in clinical research in the academic/clinical
practice and industry setting.
- Thorough understanding of local / international regulations applicable to clinical trials
(pre and post approval).
- With bachelor degree or above. At least 5 years¡¯ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
with significant experience in quality management.
- Deep understanding of GMPs, familiarity with international/China regulations and guidelines
- Strong leadership skills; ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the
organizationand also people from different areas of expertise
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Professionals
- With bachelor degree or above. At least 5 years¡¯ experience in a pharmaceutical industry.
- Good knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices, safety procedures etc.
- Good troubleshooting, leadership & team management and effective communication skills
- At least 3 years¡¯ experience in the Bio-pharmaceutical industry with significant experience
in R&D Product Development and/or lifecycle management in the fields of biologics,
vaccines and/or biopharmaceuticals.
- Be able to work independently and drive initiatives to completion.
- Should demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills and possess a high
degree of learning agility.
Please contact us by email@example.com